Nuff said

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Hasbro Marvel Legends Into The Spider-Verse Build A Figure Stiltman Series Frogman uniquely fun

 


When I saw this Spider-man Into the Spider-verse series featuring Stilt-man as the build a figure, my main focus was the Stilt-man BAF. I like oddball characters and have a lot of memories of the stories where Stilt-man was the villain. Totally C list and always getting his butt kicked but still an interesting villain but that's a different story for a different blog.

I never really followed any of the stories featuring Frogman so wasn't really looking forward to this figure. Getting it out of the package, I discovered that it is actually quite a fun character and gave a few fun photo opportunities.

Any fans out there for the Fabulous Frogman ?


Check me out on Instagram

No comments:

Discover GREAT DEALS !