Nuff said

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shop Assistants with no idea the value of toys

There should be a course for shop assistants for handling toys. They have no respect for them. I mean how many times have you seen the shop assistants grab your favorite hot wheels car by the edge of the card and throw it into a plastic bag ? Man .... as a collector my heart misses a few beats especially if you find a really rare piece like a Treasure Hunt Hot Wheels car. They do not understand the idea of mint packaging :P

Definitely most of them need a lesson in packing a plastic bag. Yesterday I had one throw in all my hot wheels cars and proceeded to try to put a huge Transformers Battle Scene box on top of the already bulging plastic bag ! Common sense was not in the hiring requirement. Maybe next time I will ask them if I can pack my own purchases.

Is this something that just happens here in Penang, Malaysia or is it pretty common anywhere else ?
Love to here from you all out there...

No comments:

Discover GREAT DEALS !