Nuff said

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Marvel Legends Toybiz Fantastic Four Dragonman KO Bootleg Action Figure ...


I'm BACK ! 
OK so it's not quite as anticipated as the return of Marvel Legends but hey...
After not posting in my blog for a while...finally getting my mojo back.
Hope everyone is keeping safe in this crazy new Covid world.
Kicking things off with a highly anticipated parcel arriving at my door. 
None other then the Fantastic Four Dragonman from way back. Although pretty sure this is proably a knock off but it is almost indistinguishable from the original and has some good weight on it.

Will be doing a review once I get a moment to put it together, but enjoy the unboxing 😎
Follow me for some more interesting finds and I will be probably be diving into my collection as well to remind myself what I have lol ! 😁 

Stay safe and check back soon !

No comments:

Discover GREAT DEALS !